Six months have passed since the birth of our baby girl. In such a short time, she has become the light of our lives. It feels like we have known her forever. Just the other night, I got out my old computer that has a ton of old pictures on it. As I was looking at all of the pictures of myself in my teens, I thought "Wow, there really was life before Gabby." Being a first time Mom has sucked everything out of me. I have completely forgotten what life was like before her. And it wasn't even that long ago ;) Not complaining though. This is what God wanted to me do. He wanted to me to be a Mother. My life as a Mom has never felt so right.

Gabrielle is still small for her age. She is gaining, but slowly. She is just over 13 lbs. We have come to the conclusion my milk isn't making enough for her needs. We have had no choice but to supplement with formula. Gabrielle is also an extremely active baby. She is always moving, jumping, and squirming which is another reason we think she is burning the calories so quickly!
 |
| Silly girl. |

She is so happy, all the time. A few months ago I couldn't travel anywhere with her without her pitching a fit but I am proud to report she is getting SO much better with car rides. We can only go 15 minutes without her starting to cry though :/ Although, its better than 1 minute!
Gabrielle has become very interactive with us in the past few weeks. She knows when she does something to make us laugh, and will do it again. She also knows when we are being silly and trying to make her laugh, which she doe :). Everyday is fun with her.
Happy 6 months, baby Gabrielle. We love you so SO much.
No comments:
Post a Comment