Monday, February 13, 2012

Bon Appetite.

Plum
For about 3 months now I have been making Gabrielle's food. It has actually become a fun activity for me! I research how and when to give her different foods & experiment with blending foods! I imagine Gabby will be a very versatile eater when she grows up :) Every food is prepared differently. If it is a root vegetable I either chop it up and throw it on a pan to bake or saute it in a pan with a little olive oil. For fruits and other thin skin vegetables, I peel them and chop them up, toss them into the baby food processor for a few seconds and it's ready to go.

Gabrielle has eaten a wide array of foods so far and their still are SO many for her to try. She is a fan of nectarines, cherries and avocado! Foods we are still working on are green beans & peas. Who knew?

Zucchini

No comments:

Post a Comment