Monday, February 13, 2012

Goodbye Galant, Hello Jetta.

After 8 years, my Galant is gone. Bittersweet, for sure. My first car, that my Dad bought me in high school was the most reliable car I could have asked for. I put just around 100k miles on it sold it for half of what we bought it for. I used the money for a down payment on a brand new 2012 Volkswagon Jetta!!!!

I got an awesome deal on it & my Dad was nice enough to co-sign for me so I could even get the car! The car has the one of the highest safety ratings equipped with a sunroof, metallic paint job and huge backseat! I am in love. And possibly cried on my first drive home.

Say Hello to my other baby...

1 comment:

  1. whoa I like this! it's cute! and you look cute in it!

    Remember when I had a cute car, before I was a minivan mom? *sigh*

    ReplyDelete