 |
| What a mess! |
 |
| Penne alla Vodka! |
Ohh boy, Gabby's favorite thing to do.. 'TEE' or how the rest of us say it, eat! Up until Gabby turned 1, I was very particular about what she ate. I swarmed off the Grandparents the best I could to keep her from having allergies as an older kid & just stuck with plain ol' baby food. But, now? Now that we are 1? Its time to really dig in.
Can you guess her favorite food? What more can you expect from a little italian baby.. PASTA.. with sauce! YUMM. Yesterday, I made a
bolognese sauce and slow cooked in the crock pot for 5 hours. It was delicious, and Gabby thought so too. She ate 2 plates of it!
 |
| Mm, pretty good! |
 |
| So that is what heaven tastes like? |
Last week, we went to Dickey's BBQ downtown & Gabby tried her first taste of soft serve ice cream. Lucky girl! We even took a trip to Chick-fil-a, my favorite. She gobbled up some grilled chicken nuggets! I am one happy Momma to give her a variety of foods now, instead of boring purees! Bon Appetite, munchkin!
No comments:
Post a Comment